Climate Week Awards 2011
The 2011 Climate Week Awards attracted over 500 entries across fourteen categories. After careful consideration, four entries were shortlisted for each of the category and judged by an all-star panel.
The winners were announced on the morning of the first day of Climate Week, 21 March 2011 during the lauch event held at Lancaster House in London. Click Here to find out more about the winners and finalists and to view photos from Lancaster House.
The panel of judges for the Climate Week Awards 2011 was:
- Tony Juniper, Special Adviser to the Prince of Wales Charities’ International Sustainability Unit
- Martin Lawrence, Managing Director, EDF Energy
- Ian McEwan, author
- Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland and President of Mary Robinson Foundation – Climate Justice
- Lucy Neville-Rolfe CMG, Corporate and Legal Affairs Director, Tesco
- David de Rothschild, adventurer and environmentalist
- Professor Julia Slingo, Chief Scientist, Met Office
- Tim Smit, co-founder of the Eden Project
- Kevin Steele, chief executive of Climate Week (Chair)
- Lord Nicholas Stern, author of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change
- Terry Tamminen, environmental advisor to Arnold Schwarzenegger
Click Here to see details of the 2011 Shortlist and Winners.